This website uses cookies to analyse our traffic. To find out more read our cookie policy.

Skip to content

Proof of change of name

If you change your name, we will require one of the following as proof:

  • deed poll
  • marriage confirmation
  • divorce confirmation
  • recent proof of address, such as utility bill.