myJFSC - log in or register
Manage your regulatory affairs in Jersey:
- apply for a Jersey Private Fund, Jersey Unit Trust or a non-domiciled structure
- notify us about any changes to your Jersey Private Funds, Jersey Unit Trusts and a non-domiciled structures
- notify us about outsourcing
- pay fees
- seek a no objection to be a key or principal person within a licensed (or yet to be licensed) fund or entity in Jersey
- submit your financial statements
- update your personal information, employment history, memberships or qualifications
- upload examination documents
- view invoices
First time fee payers
If you are a fee payer then you must use the link in the invite email you received to register.
Before you register, check if you have received an invitation from us.
You'll need your mobile phone to authenticate you during registration and login.
You only need to register for a myJFSC account if you are a first time user. Once registered, to enable you to see your entities, email the roles you require to Regulatorymaintenance@jerseyfsc.org. If you have used myJFSC before please use your login details to sign in.